Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 02 and Jun 05. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time. USA Lower 48 Only.
- Room for Everything. Do you require a couple of monitors and plenty of other equipment to get your work done? Luckily, this DESK-KIT-2E1B electric height adjustable standing desk is perfectly capable of storing everything your workstation job could possibly need with its large 63-inch tabletop.
Quick Adjustments. Instead of waiting for what seems like an eternity in order to get your desk to switch positions, you can get it done in only a few seconds thanks to this product's powerful electric motor system.
Quiet Operation. Even though the standing desk has a powerful built-in motor, that does not mean that it creates a lot of noise when being used. On the contrary, the system produces minimal noise when adjusting the height of the standing desk, allowing you to use it without disturbing anyone nearby. Sleeping baby in the next room? No problem!
✓ Maximum weight: 176 lbs
✓ Scratch-resistant surface
✓ Adjust height by up to 48.5-inches
✓ Large 63.1-inch by 31.5-inch work surface
✓ Adjustment speed of 1.5-inches per second
✓ Easy 3-section assembly
✓ Color: Black or White
- Table Top Dimensions: 63.1" x 31.5" x 0.75"
- Desk Frame Length: 40" to 61"
- Desk Frame Height: 28.7" to 48.5"
- Maximum Speed: 1.5" / second
- Input: 100V - 240V
- Duty Cycle: 10%, Max. 2 minutes on/18 minutes off
- Frame Weight Capacity: 176 lbs
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
It's a good product in theory but I was shipped a hot mess in a box. When I started assembly I discovered they didn't send me all the hardware. The seller never answered so I had to call Ergo directly. They were nice enough to send me the missing hardware but the instructions weren't great. Then 3 of the screws that fasten the base to the top didn't match the screw holes embedded in the base. My desktop is held on one side by a single screw. Then the holes for attaching the control panel to the desktop were incorrectly drilled so my control panel is also held on by a single screw. By the time I finished wrestling with assembly, I didn't want it anymore. Still annoyed.